As Franciscan Sisters, we live a life in community,
we share our daily life,
the gift of faith and our mission
to bring Christ's healing presence.
This forms the basis of the way we respond to people
- who are burdened with questions and are searching for a meaning in their lives,
- who experience spiritual affliction or psychological distress,
- who are sick, old, or disabled,
- who suffer from poverty or social exclusion.
You are welcome
- to a variety of spiritual programs,
- as a young woman, to participation in the way of life of our community,
- to a relationship of sharing life in the Weg-Gemeinschaft (community of lay associates).
You will find more information on the website of the German Province.